If you have any problems - send us an email! We try very hard to take good care of our wonderful customers. Amy@Southwestleggingcompany.com
- We accept returns for store credit or exchanges.
- Most returns are just exchanging for the same item in a different size, so please check out our size charts or ask for help if you're unsure what size to get.
- Returns can be tried on, but shouldn't have been worn or washed. We do check incoming returns for signs of use and will reject returns where the item has obviously been worn. We've never had anyone try to take advantage of our small business, but we also don't want to be dumb.
- If you're item has a hole or is mis-sewn, please email us right away so we can replace it! We have a really low error rate, but it does happen here and there.
Although we never have had issues with our amazing customers, we do have a few "fine-print" items...
- Returns should be within 14-days, so make sure to try on your new clothes! (We are happy to work with you in special circumstances).
- We can't guarantee the availability of exchange items. We do our best, but it's a good idea to have a back-up item you like.
- USPS processes return labels extremely slowly. It takes way longer for your return to reach me than it does when I send you a package. I don't know why, but I like to let customers know what to expect.
We provide shipping labels to our customers typically. However, if you are continually making returns based on preferences, we may ask you to pay for your own shipping back.
Our return address: